BROOKE SPROWL, LCSW
WHY YOU SHOULD DATE EMOTIONALLY
Are you a Velcro Person or a Vanisher? Learn how your attachment style might be ruining your relationships.|
Topics from the book:Caption Text36
Use Your Unhealthy Relationships to Transform Your Love Life
A little bit about the author Brooke Sprowl
Working with people to help transform their lives is a deep source fulfillment and joy. I feel extremely lucky to help people uncover the inner hope and strength they often don’t realize they possess.
by BROOKE SPROWL, LCSW
Why you should date emotionally unavailable men.
• Elevated Connection: Explore how to heal yourself and your relationship dynamics by examining your style of dealing with commitment, codependency, and communication.
• Broken Compass Syndrome: Learn how to restore your sense of self-trust and navigate relationships effectively.
• Relationship Reruns: Break the damaging, repeated patterns you find yourself repeating over and over again in relationships.
GET NOTIFIED OF RELEASE
Why You Should Date Emotionally Unavailable Men
The emotionally unavailable man. You know the type. The incredibly charming commitment-phobe who’s incapable of emotional intimacy but you just can’t resist. You walk away. You go back. Rinse. Repeat. Even when you think you’re finally free of him, before you know it, you find the next guy is just another version of the same stupid thing.
This whole “dump-the-jerk” mentality simply isn’t working. The current thinking about emotionally unavailable men has left women confused, alone, and hungry for a new message. Why You SHOULD Date Emotionally Unavailable Men offers a radically countercultural perspective to the conventional “wisdom” women have been fed for years. It delivers an actionable, balanced, effective, and highly differentiated message that stands out amid the sea of clichéd ideas. It can and will change the cultural dialogue surrounding these issues.
CLICK HERE TO GET NOTIFIED
We will email you once the book is available for purchase!
• Reactive Men Vs Abusers: Learn to distinguish whether your man’s bad behavior is simply a reaction to yours or whether you’re with a guy who’s truly abusive.
• Wounded Magnets Syndrome: Learn why people may be drawn together in order to heal their unconscious woundings rather than because they’re actually right for one another.
•The 3 C’s: Learn how to practice consciousness, curiosity, and compassion in order to cultivate a deep and abiding sense of self-love and love for others.
• Washing Machine Relationships: Learn how leaving your relationships prematurely can prolong an on-and-off cycle of relationships that prevents you from healing yourself and identifying the blind spots.
GET NOTIFIED OF RELEASE