NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
About your NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
As a NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, I focus first on mobility and strength. Through my personalized training regimen, we will create a foundation for optimal athletic performance by developing a range of motion, stability, and strength in all joints.
Then we take things to the next level. Through my NASM Performance Enhancement Regimen, you will develop power, agility, maximum strength, and cardiovascular endurance to optimize your athletic performance.
Personal Training Certifications and Specializations
I hold a wide variety of personal training certifications and specializations including:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Weight Loss Training Specialist
- Sports Specific Personal Training Specialist
- Prenatal and Postnatal (Pregnancy) Personal Training Certification
- Kettle Bell Certification
- Beach Workout Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Body Sculpting Specialist
- Women on Weights Strength Training Specialist
- Functional Strength Training Specialist
More About Your LA In Home Personal Trainer
In my free time, I love painting, practicing the piano, riding my bike on the beach, and traveling to compete in AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments. I’m originally from Arizona but have enjoyed my last few years living in Southbay, Culver City, and Marina Del Rey. I studied Communications and Economics in college but quickly discovered my true passion was helping people improve their quality of life through fitness.