Sports Specialist Personal Trainer
ABOUT SPORTS SPECIALIST PERSONAL TRAINER
As the level of athletic talent continues to increase and sports become more competitive than ever, functional sports specific training can help turn an average athlete into a phenomenal athlete. With this type of training, we focus on an athlete’s power, speed, and agility integrating fun, game-like drills that help strengthen those fast-twitched muscles.
This type of training is essential to achieve at the peak of one’s performance, aptitude and therefore we will also focus on injury prevention to ensure an athlete’s longevity. The ideal frequency for maximum performance is 2 times per week.
PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZATIONS
I hold a wide variety of personal training certifications and specializations including:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Weight Loss Training Specialist
- Sports Specific Personal Training Specialist
- Prenatal and Postnatal (Pregnancy) Personal Training Certification
- Kettle Bell Certification
- Beach Workout Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Body Sculpting Specialist
- Women on Weights Strength Training Specialist
- Functional Strength Training Specialist
ABOUT LA SPORTS SPECIFIC PERSONAL TRAINER
In my free time, I love painting, practicing the piano, riding my bike on the beach, and traveling to compete in AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments. I’m originally from Arizona but have enjoyed my last few years living in Southbay, Culver City, and Marina Del Rey. I studied Communications and Economics in college but quickly discovered my true passion was helping people improve their quality of life through fitness.