Corrective Exercise Specialist
ABOUT CORRECTIVE EXERCISE
Often our bodies tend to compensate based on the patterns in our lives. Over time, we create imbalances in our physical structure that can be harmful to our bodies. For example, sitting in a sedentary environment for a majority of our day has consequences. Our hips and hamstrings become tight and our shoulders curve forward eventually giving us permanent poor posture and lower back pain.
As a corrective exercise specialist, I am trained to help your body work against and overcome these factors, creating mobility, flexibility, and strength so we can live pain-free and mobile lives with an elegant posture that we can continue throughout the course of our lives. Through this training, I will create a customized set of exercises targeted to counteract the toll your habits have taken on your body and help you regain strength and feel like yourself again.
PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZATIONS
I hold a wide variety of personal training certifications and specializations including:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Weight Loss Training Specialist
- Sports Specific Personal Training Specialist
- Prenatal and Postnatal (Pregnancy) Personal Training Certification
- Kettle Bell Certification
- Beach Workout Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Body Sculpting Specialist
- Women on Weights Strength Training Specialist
- Functional Strength Training Specialist
ABOUT YOUR LA IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINER
In my free time, I love painting, practicing the piano, riding my bike on the beach, and traveling to compete in AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments. I’m originally from Arizona but have enjoyed my last few years living in Southbay, Culver City, and Marina Del Rey. I studied Communications and Economics in college but quickly discovered my true passion was helping people improve their quality of life through fitness.