As a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist and a professional beach volleyball player with the AVP Beach Volleyball Tour, I can’t help but share my passion for health and fitness with my clients. I offer LA in-home personal training sessions in West LA, Santa Monica, Mid-City, Marina del Rey, and Southbay.
I’ll create an individualized in-home personal training regimen tailored to your personal fitness needs and goals. I believe in a holistic approach to training. Through our training sessions, we will not only focus on the body we will use fitness to improve your self-esteem and quality of life.
My goal is to help you break through your barriers to fitness and get the body, strength, agility, and sports performance you’ve always dreamed of.
PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZATIONS
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Weight Loss Training Specialist
- Sports Specific Personal Training Specialist
- Prenatal and Postnatal (Pregnancy) Personal Training Certification
- Kettle Bell Certification
- Beach Workout Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Body Sculpting Specialist
- Women on Weights Strength Training Specialist
- Functional Strength Training Specialist
ABOUT YOUR LA IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINER
In my free time, I love painting, practicing the piano, riding my bike on the beach, and traveling to compete in AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments. I’m originally from Arizona but have enjoyed my last few years living in Southbay, Culver City, and Marina Del Rey. I studied Communications and Economics in college but quickly discovered my true passion was helping people improve their quality of life through fitness.