GiveYour Mind A Hug with My LA Therapy
Discover resiliency, vitality, and courage with our transformative therapy and coaching techniques.
In order to experience our deepest recesses of joy and peace, we must first have the courage to face our fears. That’s why our therapists use a wide range of research-proven therapy techniques to help transform anxiety, depression, and loneliness into joy, freedom, and connectedness.
So whatever your situation, our goal is to help you find clarity, purpose, and strength. Through the therapy process, we will help you cultivate an unshakeable resiliency that you carry into every challenge you face.
The purpose of our therapy practice is to help you become free from the grip of anxiety, depression, addiction, and hurtful relationships. As human beings, we all struggle. Healing is when these struggles no longer control you. To read testimonials of those who have worked with us, click here.
Feeling lost? Welcome to your transformation roadmap.
Whether you’re dealing with the daily battle with anxiety, depression, or addiction, the aftermath of trauma, or the pain of difficult relationships, we know the territory and we have the roadmap – – not only to guide you home, but to teach you to soar.
We see ourselves as guides, providing you with new tools, challenging your old, self-limiting beliefs, and empowering you to reconnect with the passionate, loving, and peaceful self that got lost along the way.
Transformation isn’t easy. It requires a willingness to open yourself, look in the mirror, and radically change the way you approach your life. If you’re willing to put the work in, we’re right here with you.
Scientifically-backed healing modalities.
Our therapists use research-based, integrative tools to empower you to become freer, happier, and more confident.
- Expand your intuitive capacity
- Hone your discernment and inner knowing
- Deepen your self-trust and self-worth
Cultivate greater resiliency and peace
Intuitive wisdom. Inner strength. Abiding peace.
Customized for you.
- We use research-proven transformational therapy techniques to create a holistic and integrative approach, tailored to each client’s unique needs.
- We know each person is unique and we focus on what works for you, always integrating your feedback to optimize your results.
Research Proven Benefits
Our evidence based therapy practices have been proven to:
Master your thoughts.
Use our free resource to learn scientifically proven Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques to see yourself and the world in more empowering, peaceful, and realistic ways.
Get to know our team
What We Work With
Who We Work With
Health Benefits of Therapy
Want to know a surprising fact? Therapy not only improves your mental wellbeing, relationships, and self-confidence but is has broad-spanning effects on your physical health as well, including:
Helping you helps others.
- As you invest in your healing and empowerment, we reinvest in the healing and empowerment of underserved communities both locally and across the globe.
- We donate $5,000 per month from our profits to the world’s most effective charities (measure impact of 60K per year), whose impact goes 10,000x farther than many other charities. As we grow, our donations and impact will too.
- Upcoming: We are building an infrastructure to begin to offer free services to underserved youth and families in the local community so they can receive high quality private care at zero cost.
Learn About Our Evidence-Based Practices
VIP Therapy & Coaching with Brooke
Service = Joy
- So many of us want to make a meaningful impact on the world but we don’t know where to begin. We are dedicated to empowering each of our clients to make an impact on the world using whatever skills, resources, and natural abilities they have.
- Serving others can help us heal our own pain as we find compassion and connection with others who are suffering.
- Learn more about ways you can begin to serve your community and make an impact on underserved communities.
- If you have ideas for how we can partner together to serve the community or would like resources for volunteering locally, please contact us by filling out our Partner Program Questionnaire.
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers
The basic task of therapy is to make you aware of that which is beyond your awareness that may be causing damaging patterns in your life that you don’t know how to change. When we have unaddressed issues, they tend to rule our lives in ways we don’t understand and often can’t even see. When the unconscious is running our lives it can wreak havoc on our lives and mental health, causing everything from work and relationship problems, to anxiety, depression, and addiction issues. Healing our unconscious wounds allows us to make peace with our relationship to our past, to others, and to ourselves. In short, we face our fears so they no longer rule us. As we bring the unconscious into conscious awareness, we become more empowered, awake, and alive.
Therapy can help you become more peaceful, grounded, and confident as you work through the underlying issues that may be contributing to your anxiety, depression, relationship issues and other mental health struggles. Therapy allows you to explore who you are without judgment: to be totally uncensored and unfiltered so you can explore and integrate aspects of yourself that you might not feel comfortable sharing with others. Therapy can help create a greater sense of vitality as you reconnect with the parts of yourself that may have become numb and disconnected. Through therapy, you can learn more empowered ways to communicate, develop practices to cultivate self-love and confidence, and learn practical skills to help you overcome and heal your trauma and mental health problems.
The benefits of therapy are also specific to your situation and goals and we tailor our interventions to your unique needs and desired outcomes. The list could go on for days, but a few examples of the benefits of therapy are: to free yourself from depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues, to gain greater clarity and direction, to discover potential blindspots that are preventing you from evolving into who you want to be, to identify and transform unhealthy patterns that keep popping up, to create more meaningful relationships (romantic and beyond), heal your trauma, and to enhance your quality of life overall by developing new ways of relating to yourself and your life.
Like anything else in life, the chances that you’ll succeed are directly related to your commitment, desire, and efforts. If you follow the steps above to find the right therapist, create clear goals, and stay open to feedback, you’ll have the best shot of getting the help you need. The more committed you are to showing up and making changes to your life, the more likely you will be to create the transformation and healing you seek. While there are no guarantees, there is a large body of research that shows specific therapeutic modalities are proven to help with specific mental health conditions and relationship problems. But your personal experience will depend on how committed you are to bettering yourself and your life.
How you feel when you finish therapy will depend on your specific goals. Some people just want to get from suffering unbearable anxiety to being able to feel they can handle life’s difficult moments in a healthier way. Others want to bring their lives to the next level to create confidence, inner peace, and resiliency. Still others want to engage in a lifelong process of self-transformation and ever-deepening consciousness. Like anything else in life, what you put in will determine what you get out. How you will feel at the end of treatment depends on your specific goals and drive and how dedicated you are to working on yourself to achieve them.
Typically therapists offer a brief, initial consultation call to give you an opportunity to see if they are the right match for you prior to scheduling a session. Depending on your therapist, this may be up to 15-20 minutes. Use this call to ask your potential therapist questions and allow them to get a sense of who you are, what your goals are, and what you are struggling with (see “Top 3 Things to Look for in a Therapist” video by clicking here). Don’t forget to discuss fees and other logistical information such as scheduling and location. If you have any hesitations about starting therapy in general, don’t be afraid to be open about that as well. Your potential therapist can address any doubts and help put your mind at ease.
How your initial therapy session goes depends on your therapist, your goals, and the modality the therapist is using. Typically, therapists will use your first session to gather your history, and explore your struggles, and establish your treatment goals. Your therapist will meet you wherever you are on your journey (novice or expert), and will respect your level of comfort in sharing personal issues right off the bat.
Hypnotherapy, Breathwork, & More.
- We use both traditional therapy and non-traditional methods to help you heal and learn to excel, integrating access to altered states of consciousness and spiritual modalities for all you psychonauts in the house.
- From energy healing to Emotional Freedom technique, we’ve got you covered if you’re down with the “woo woo.”
Overcome anxiety, depression, and inner roadblocks with our research-proven CBT techniques.
Ready to level up your life?